Sunday, April 21, 2013

Closed Escrow.... first walk thru of our new home.

After the TV show came and filmed Bettie, they gave her a Month of help to finish up her packing. She did great and continued to really make progress. With my Grandma passing away and some loan issues we ended up not closing on the the house until Nov 27th. We were so extremely excited that after all these many years and months we finally owned Bettie's house.

We got the keys from Escrow and walked into our new home. Enjoy the tour.
The front yard
We decided to check out the backyard first.
Side yard
Shed in the side yard
Walking towards the backyard from the side

One of the MASSIVE over grown, never taken care of trees.

The backyard

Back patio
We found an opening! The back corner of the yard

Back of the house

We took some Suveniers from our tour of the back yard and decided to head into the house.


The entry door

Living room

Family room

Kitchen



Downstairs bath

Guest bath

Stair way
Upstairs hallway

Bedroom 1

Kylie's Bedroom
Boys bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bath
Kids bath

Are you excited for us! We have been waiting 2.5 years for this beauty! After the walk thru we knew everything was going to have to go....



Well except this beautiful rose... we will keep it!

4 comments:

  1. I know this will sound crazy, but I LOVE these pictures! They remind me of our first home that we tore apart (some rooms down to the floor joists and beyond) and rebuilt. I SO wish we had lived close enough to be your contractor. So much fun! I know, I know, it sounds crazy... ;)
    I am loving this story. Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all the delays, I'm happy that you finally got the keys to the house. The story of how you got this house is so interesting. I didn't get to watch that Hoarding episode, so is it okay if I ask how the process of buying the house actually went on? Also, I saw your post about the construction. Congrats on getting that off the ground, and I look forward to seeing more updates. Thanks for sharing, Amber!

    -Fredric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are taking pictures of every step. It is so interesting to me. I love it, and it makes me feel like we are at the park and you are telling me all about it while the kids find dead rabbits at the dizzy park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on closing your escrow guys! I could only imagine the burden that was taken off your back when you found out that you are escrow free. Your new house is quite fascinating and spacious and I bet you will enjoy staying in it for a very long time. Thank you for sharing!

    Paramount Title FL

    ReplyDelete