Sunday, April 14, 2013

We moved (well in September we moved)

I hope you watched the episode "She is going to Jail" on TLC. I was so nervous to see how they would edit the episode. For the most part I think they did a good job. It is amazing to see how 4 days of filming can turn into 20 minutes of a TV show. There were so many parts that I thought they would include but didn't. I am glad they didn't make Bettie look crazy, she is such a sweet lady with a heart of gold. As for us, they edited things we said to make them look a little mean.. but for the most part it wasn't too bad.

With the episode finally aired I can now move on with the details on the house!

After we filmed the TV show and right before April's wedding Tad decided we needed to move! Yes with no notice we were suddenly searching for places to rent. After much search we found a place that was a good price, good enough size, and was willing to do a 9 month lease (which is the shortest lease we could find). We signed the lease and 2 days later we moved in.

Tad being involved in what seems like a trazillion moves decided he didn't want to ask for help. ;( He asked the Missionaries fort help with the big items and then asked our 15 year old neighbor to help with the rest. This was a ridiculous move, so unorganized... due to Tad giving me no notice to move, and it took forever because Tad had no one help... at the end of the day... yes it was all Tad's fault. ;) haha.

After a week of craziness we survived and moved in. I take my hat off to all those out there that move multiple times. I really never want to move again.... ok maybe just one more time.

Here are some pictures of our temporary place.
front of our place


Master

Kylie's Bedroom
 I never took a picture of the boys. But they enjoy their room ;)


Kitchen

Family room
One of my favorites!! The no fireplace and random light fixture... ok not my favorite.
But I do love the washer and dryer


And a little place for my kids to run around.
 We are grateful to have found this place. It is enough room for all of us, it has all the appliances we need, it is really close to the beach, it has pools to swim in, and still really close to our new house. As for the negatives... well I can name a few.. but lets just keep this positive today ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment